Saturday, March 5, 2011

Dinner ideas

I decided that I need to keep track of all the dinners I make and their recipes. I have all my recipes in different places and sometimes I have the scour the internet to find them again and thought, "Why not start blogging on my food blog again?" I had stopped because this just wasn't a priority, but when I started doing Bountiful Baskets again and got all kinds of cool ingredients to experiment with I just couldn't help myself but start this up again, at least to have all my favorite recipes all in one place that I can share with others. I'll be adding recipes one by one, and hopefully labeling them well. It's going to be a slow process but this will also help me with meal planning so I can look through adds, see what meats and such are on sale, then use my blog to plan meals for that week using whatever is on sale (meat-wise... doing bountiful baskets I get produce for 50% the cost they would normally be in the grocery store so I won't really have to pay that much attention to the price of produce).

No comments:

Post a Comment